Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Week 9: # 23 In Summary...

My journey throughout Learning 2.0 has been a mixture of... interesting, fun & STRESS!

There were favorite exercises & many hiccups with Webmarshal. Due to this difficulty many hours were spent at home late into the night trying to get through and complete tasks. There were just not enough hours in the day to get through each exercise at work. There were many interruptions!

I must admit that I am more knowledgable after discovering Learning 2.0 and it was an experience to blog!

2 comments:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

Congratulations on completing the program. I hope you have enjoyed the exploration.
Good luck in the draw for the laptop

Lynette

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.